Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm a newbie at this!

so I'm new at this...any suggestions would be appreciated! I have M.S. but it (thankfully!) does not have me! I am back to scrapbooking and have been fiendishly doing so! I guess I should clarify what M.S. is. It stands for multiple sclerosis - an auto-immune disease, that attacks my central nervous system just because! I'm blessed to still be functioning at all. When I have a foggy moment, I blame my lesions (thus sclerosis) and point to my brain. You cannot see them but I have them so I blame them! My doctor thinks that's funny and feels well, at least I've kept my sense of humor! It is a day to day disease...I never know what it will be like from moment to moment really. So anyway! Enough negativity! I have my God (faith), my family (an absolutely FABULOUS husband and 12 soon to be 13 year old son) and my sense of humor! and of course my scrapbooking, what I like to call my therapy! I grieved my diagnosis for a long time, years actually, and I've come to accept my new "normal" whatever that may be. So thus the blogging starts!

No comments: