I made a few scrappy goals for this new year. One was to learn new techniques with PSE and I have learned a trick or two but I want to learn hands-on as well. Tonight I totally stumbled onto a new way (for me) to make a title by heat embossing on a transparency! I went to the copy place to get a transparency printed out for me but it was going to take ages so I bought a piece of transparency and brought it home. I put the sheet of transparency in the paper cassette of the printer and looked for a tab to choose what piece of paper I was going to print on. Now please understand that I don't have much experience in the realm of technology and this was going to be a stretch for me to accomplish the task at hand! I didn't find a tab anywhere near the element I wanted to print on so I just went for it and printed out the title I wanted. Well it seemed to print out fine even if it wasn't quite dry. I put it aside and went to work on the rest of the LO I was working on.
I looked at the transparency a little while later and thought it might have dried but no! it was still wet. So I had the idea to cover the title in black embossing powder and then heat embossed it and I love how it turned out!