Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

wow!

it has been a week since I have blogged!!! it is Spring break and we joined the YMCA this week so that's where I've been! It's really, really great to be active again! I've also been scrapping a bit - here's one LO I've been working on:
I have gone back to the "clean and simple" style of scrapping just as a refresher. I have not been too inspired lately and have had to wrestle with "Mr. Mojo" to get any scrapping done!!LOL
I did scrap with my friend this week - we usually scrap on Fridays but this week we spent Tuesday lost in our LOs! The M.S. support group that I am a part of met last night and it was such a great time! It's helpful to "bounce" issues off each other for support and encouragement. The disease affects all of us in different ways so it's a great to see how everyone deals with their M.S. I really love this group!
I'll hopefully be back in a little bit with another finished LO!

No comments: