Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Silence!

I don't know about you guys but I can't seem to turn my brain off  to stop the running thoughts and such! It drives me crazy! So today I am taking a "vow of silence" to quiet my thoughts and myself for that matter. I am getting ready for the crop this weekend with fellow peeps from Club CK so that is a quiet task and I'm actually enjoying it! I have a favorite CD in and it's nice to just listen and be still. When I hear or see the phrase "be still", I think of the verse Psalm 46:10 -
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”
This is how I want to be. So today I am trying to be still and quiet my thoughts and hopefully my mind in the process! I am going to try and scrap as I get ready for the crop this weekend. I saw this LO in the inspiration gallery over at Club CK:
and I absolutely love it! I feel a scraplift coming on!!! This is by gluemeetspaper at Club CK. I am so inspired by it!!! Must go and scrap! Blessings my friends!


No comments: