Blog, blog, blog!

Friday, October 12, 2012

a tutorial from a new friend!

I made a new friend a couple of days ago! She is from Brazil and I used to live in Brasilia when I was young so I am super excited to have found a friend I can re-learn Portuguese from! She and I are gonna skype so I can learn Portuguese again and she can learn English! here is a tutorial about paper flowers on her blog: (it is in Portuguese but her pictures show how its done which is great!):
http://www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com.br/2011/09/meu-primeiro-pap-tutorial.html
so check it out and leave her some love!

1 comment:

Crie Artezzanato said...

Hi (Oi)

You are such a lovable person (Você é uma pessoa adorável)

Thanks my friend. (Obrigada minha amiga)


Hugs (Abraços)

Val Rodrigues
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com