Blog, blog, blog!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

it's been awhile!

I think I'm going to try blogging again...but not sure if I will keep it up....haven't posted on here since October of last year and just finished my first layout since then!!! Thank goodness for the scrapbook convention and its re-inspiration!!! I used a sketch from the April Sketch Challenge over on the Scrappin' Peeps board:

and here is what I came up with:
"all grown up"
so there you have it! like I said I may or not be able to keep this up but I am going to try....thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness to you deep inside his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, please and look after you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

As a matter of fact, triggering this mighty instinct is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly find him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.