Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ready to start again!

Had my second infusion of Tysabri (an M.S. medicine) yesterday after 3 days of IV steroids at home. My poor body is just a wreck! I've been stuck, poked and prodded enough and am ready to take it easy and get back what little strength I once had. DH will be at a conference for work in Denmark for 8 days so DS and I will hold down the fort. Thankfully we have alot of support! I hope to scrap some today but am listening to my body. I feel alot better but I know that can change in the blink of an eye, when I'm least expecting it, especially with M.S. The last few days have really taxed my immune system (what's left of it) and so I have been warned to take it easy. I thank God that he heard my cry for mercy and He will never leave or forsake me. That in itself is such a comfort! Have a blessed day!

No comments: