Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

cupcake decorations!

I think I have mentioned before on here that I am part of a prayer group for our school district. It was called M.oms I.n T.ouch but it has been changed to M.oms I.n P.rayer (go figure!) The group meets at my house once a week to pray for our kids, the teachers and faculty and staff of our small school district. With it being close to the end of the school year another mom and I are making cupcakes to say thank you to the schools! Actually the other mom is making the cupcakes and I am making decorations for them! I thought these would make good decorations and easy too:
these flags were for a LO about a parade in our school district and I'm thinking of "thank you" on one side and "from M.I.P" on the other. I have the toothpicks ready to go:
I am excited to be able to do this! So off to work I go!This is the page I used the flags on:
 I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Blessings fellow scrappers and friends!


No comments: