Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

happy Easter!

wow! I so need to keep up with my blog more often!
what's new?! I had my 10th infusion of M.S. meds Tuesday at the hospital and am so thankful that I am feeling better these days! It has been a busy week! In our school district we have a group of moms (Moms In Prayer) that meets once a week at my house during the school year to pray for the kids,teachers and administration of our district. This last Thursday I hosted a scrapbook tea party for the group and it was such fun! I just showed a few techniques with cardstock colors and matting and arrangements for a quick and easy page. A good time was had by all!
Yesterday was Good Friday and I spent the day scrapping with a friend after making a stop at Archiver's to buy a much needed album and a few "pretty" items! It was my first time shopping since December and we had the "spending freeze" challenge over on the Club CK site! Surprisingly I did not spend a ton like I thought I might what with not having been scrappy shopping in months! So I have a few LOs to finish and post today in a little bit.
Last night our church held a Passover and Seder dinner! It was really great and was such a blessing for our family! It was truly a great honor to be able to attend and learn about this age old tradition, really a great learning and growing experience! It was a late night somewhat and we still have plans for the rest of the day - Easter at a friend's and then dinner out with more friends! Fun! Tomorrow we will attend an Easter service at our church and then that's it for me! I am already worn out and am grateful to be able to be doing so much, to be enjoying this awesome Spring weather and to worship the Lord in reverence and awe of how He is transforming my life and that of my family! Have a great day! Blessings!

No comments: