Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

a rainy day!

it's a very rainy day but it is very much needed!! I like rain!! so I did get another 6 flags layout done yesterday:
I "scraplifted" a technique I liked from a fellow scrapper...here is her post: http://laurielariviere.blogspot.com/2013/02/anthony-turns-5.html I love Laurie's work!!!
so I tried the paint splatters and I really liked it! I will hopefully do more soon in order to become experienced at it! here are some close ups:

it's almost the weekend! blessings my friends! I am off to see the reveal over at Sketches In Thyme!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

love both your layouts, isn't the paint splattering so much fun! I get carried away and then find misting all over the place! thanks for the credit and the compliments, glad you could use the idea!