Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SIT #103

the lighting in the office/scrap room is simply awful!! I wanted to get these layouts done in time to post before time ran out! So waiting 'til daylight tomorrow was not an option...although I think I may retake the pictures then as well!! here is the sketch for Sketches In Thyme #103 - a two-pager!:
and here is what I came up with:
I like page 1 much better...the "parade" part of the title does not show up that great. Will try to do better later!
Now my husband has gone to the gym but he is stopping by Michael's with a 40% off coupon 'cos I ran out of ATG tape and still need a journaling pen!!! Isn't he the greatest?!


5 comments:

Irene said...

Great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme

luciana sanches said...

Thank you for your participation in our sketch!
Beautiful page!!!!!!
kisses!

Sura said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Surama

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great take on our two-pager! LOVE the way you've turned those blocks into additional photographs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

tiffany said...

great job with the sketch, love how you fit so many pics on one layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany