Blog, blog, blog!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

a gorgeous weekend!

this has been an awesome weekend! the weather could not have been better! It was pretty busy with the Affton Days parade and festival, working a booth at the festival and a birthday party! Friday night there was the varsity football game in which Liam got in on a few plays! It was truly a great weekend!
Tomorrow I meet with the neurosurgeon about the implant surgery for the pump I need to help me get back to walking so that's exciting and oh yeah, it's that time again for my monthly infusion of M.S. meds at the hospital. Yeah, fun! I did get a fun layout done though:

loved using the blues and the Martha Stewart "birds on a line" punch! I hand-stitched the title and really like how it turned out! thanks for stopping by and hope everyone had a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi, Kelly! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment about my layout! I really appreciate it!
You've created a gorgeous layout here! I love birds and had a blue budgie named Sam when I was a kid. I also love stitching on paper!
Sounds like you have some health hurdles to deal with. I will be praying for you! :o)

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful layout Kelly. Your birds are lovely.
Hope all goes well with your appt.

Smiles Sher