Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

selfies by son!

so my son was going to Eckert's with a group of friends and I asked if he wouldn't mind taking the smaller camera (so it wouldn't get lost!) and taking some pictures for me. Well, he did....120 of them to be exact! He likes taking "selfies" so I scrapped a page of them for him:

this is a really simple page: I started with the star page as the background, the title is stickers, and I hand-stitched the stars on a piece of aqua colored cardstock. That's it! Simple and easy! I really love his pics! Thanks for stopping by! Blessings and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love how you incorporated selfies in this layout. Cute!

Toni Herron said...

haha.. brilliant idea for a "selfies" LO..
Your son has a great sense of humour too.. :)
Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/