Blog, blog, blog!

Monday, January 6, 2014

a scrappy snow day!

so school is cancelled for today and tomorrow...my husband is at home too! me? I'm just scrapping away! I was inspired and created this next layout from a sketch I found at Stuck?!:

I turned the sketch on its side and changed up some of the elements to fit my own style:

I used My Mind's Eye for the page and some Heidi Swapp plus misc. cardstock for the layers. I really am enjoying popping up elements so the layout has texture and depth:


my go-to trend is still banners!! thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave some love! blessings!



2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your take on the sketch. Great paper choices. This cold has made for some great scrappy time!! Stay warm.

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

At least 160 000 women and men are using a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It's scientific and it works on anybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Take a drinking glass and fill it up half full

2) And now learn this amazing HACK

you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner the very next day!