Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

the sun is out!

ahhh! it's a beautiful day! the snow is melting with the sun shining brightly! here is a layout that was inspired by My Scraps & More #59:


I searched around in my stash and came up with 2 older papers from Daisy D's. Remember them?? The chevron arrows are hand stitched using the Amy Tangerine template and I stamped the brackets. The blue studded snowflake stickers are from Imaginisce for Archiver's. A simple page really! Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!




2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Kelly, love your pictures! Great take on the sketch challenge, my friend.
And I nominate you as one of my 11 Liebster Award winners! Check out my blog post here http://wp.me/p1wKGj-1gu

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG less than us.

(And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Tap this link to uncover if this easy test can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities