Blog, blog, blog!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday?

     We went to the Hertel's for Thanksgiving and had such a nice time! How I looked was commented on more than once! I am so thankful for the friends and family we spent time with! I had the energy and spirit to participate this year compared to past seasons. I had my quiet time this morning with the Lord and cleaned up the house a bit. I logged into my email and this is what I found: http://americancrafts.typepad.com/ !
I'm so excited! I love American Crafts and can't wait to create with this line!
Hollyday

Yay! I'm doing my happy dance!
     I plan to scrap today and that's about it! I may see if Mike will take me to M's to see about the good deals they have on scrappy stuff but I am avoiding all other businesses with the crowds and such! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: