Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thankful!

     I am so very blessed with my family and today I did a LO with the title "Thankful!"  I decided to liven my scrapping up with metal, ribbon and spray mist to name a few! The paper is Basic Grey and Bazzill, the metals are misc., the chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp and American Crafts, the stamp I used is from the Martha Stewart collection and the spray mist is Maya Road. Whew! That's a bunch of scrappiness! I had fun with this LO and I used the Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #29 and for their Fab Friday challenge to use metal! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration ladies from Frosted Designs!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layout is beautiful! Love all the various techniques you used, and the cute little word banner! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!!

Eli said...

wonderful colors, so vibrant page!
great work!
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Unknown said...

What fun you had!!! Love your layout. The colors are so perfect for fall and you even snuck in a flower on a mainly boy page (I have all boys and try to do that when I can)!!! Thanks for joining us twice this week a Frosted Designs!!

Jenny Evans said...

Great layout! I love your mixed alphas for the title, and that banner is fabulous( I love banners! :D )

Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Jenny
Fabulous Friday DT

Gloria said...

Sweet layout. Love all the colors.

Fern said...

I love it!!! Way to get both FD challenges in on this beauty!! I love the colors!!!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

wow, loving the fall colors! your banner is just too cute- thx for joining us @ FD for Sketch Along Tuesdays!