Blog, blog, blog!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

so sunday!

     This was an extremely productive weekend! By that I mean getting stuff done! I finished 2 LOs and worked on tosses for December! It's been really fun to do the tosses on Club CK. Last month the theme was "falling leaves" and the theme for December is "holiday hugs!" I need to go through my stash and a little scrappy shopping is needed for this next month. I also got my "secret Santa" name so I need to get stuff together for that as well. It's going to be an awesome holiday season for me and my family, especially with me feeling tons better on the new m.s. medicine I get every month!
     Thanksgiving is this week and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and awesome son! Then the following week, the beginning of December, is my birthday and then Christmas! I am excited to get our annual holiday wreath from Ted Drewe's for the front door and decorate the Christmas tree! I can't wait for our church services so I can worship the Lord and thank Him for sending His son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. Not that I need a service to go to to praise the Lord but the church is all prettied up and it's nice to get to be with our church family and friends!
     With that said... I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and a stress-free holiday season! I hope to be back on here tomorrow with yet another finished LO! Blessings!

No comments: