Blog, blog, blog!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

back from CKC!

CKC was really fun and I learned lots! I saw a few friends and made a few new ones! Mike and Liam spent the day together after they dropped me off. They found a new water park where Liam learned how to surf! How cool is that?! the guys had a blast!
Had my first infusion of meds yesterday and was amazed at how quickly they worked to help me walk! Then the first round of meds ran its course and now I am back in the wheelchair waiting for the nurse to come and redo my IV. It's all good though! I have hope and can see a bright light at the end of the tunnel!
So now to scrap using the LOs from CKC! My most favorite class was "Mosaic Moments" and I can't wait to print pictures to scrap a LO with using this "grid" technique that is so cool!
Thanks to all fellow scrappers for the continued support and encouragement and can I just say...it's good to be back!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at CKC and that your guys found some good entertainment while you scrapped! Prayers that your new meds will help, can't imagine what you go through daily....(((((Hugs))))) Looking forward to seeing your new layouts!