Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

CKC is finally here!

I didn't think I was gonna get to go but Mike wants to take me and stay with me the whole day! I mean not in the classes with me but he will wait and push me in my wheelchair from class to class! How cool is that?! I hate for him to give up a whole day for me but he wants to. My first class is at 10 a.m. tomorrow and the my last class ends at 8 p.m. I am so blessed!
I am going to try and scrap today. I am waiting for a call from the home health care nurse to tell me when I will get my IV for medicine to get me back to walking again. I have to have it for 5 days but I can still function around the house in my wheelchair. Gotta get packed and ready for CKC tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Lori L. Robinett said...

I just ran across your blog (and have seen your posts on CK) - very nice. I'll be at CKC too. I'm only taking 3 classes, so if I can help, let me know.

Heather Doolittle said...

Sounds fun! And how great of your hubby!!! :) HAVE FUN! Can't wait to hear about it.

VanEvera Family Blog said...

Hope you are having fun Kelly! You've got a wonderful husband!

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart!!!! That's what love is all about, right? I hope you had a fantastic time!