Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

boys in blue

this is a layout I did for Father's day. The photos are of my son, my husband, and my 24 year old son being serious and goofy!! The boys didn't plan it but they all wore blue that day so I focused on two colors of blue and then used white for an accent color. I added the stitching (which you know I love to do!) and did it by hand rather than use the machine so it would pop! a little more. Here it is:

so all in all I really like how it came out! I did this layout last weekend at a 15 hour crop held at the Holiday Inn at Six Flags! wow! I had a blast! oh I forgot to mention the title is made of Basic Grey white chip stickers (like Thickers) where I used my Copic pen to color the "blue" in blue! well, thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment as they are always welcome and enjoyed immensely! Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love the blue!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/