Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Scraps & More # 39

wow! I am having so much fun today! I went to a crop at the local scrapbook store and came home with lots of ideas and of course new paper!! I love the sketches over at My Scraps & More and this next layout is # 39 from that site! Just in case it doesn't show up clearly enough (I should have taken a pic of just this part of the layout) the arrow pointing to my son and husband says "ring fingers" 'cos it looks like the two of them are giving the camera the "finger"! I nearly lost it and laughed so hard I cried! My guys are just too goofy! So here's the page:

The papers I used for all the layers is Trendsetter by Fancy Pants Designs and then there are the 2 red buttons. Gotta have the buttons! love buttons! The rest is the ephemera from the show we saw at the Fox. I loved creating this layout! Hope you enjoyed it too! Thanks for stopping by! Scrap happy my friends!

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

great layout and color choice.

Unknown said...

Lovely layout.

I sent you another email regarding my blog hop win. Let me know if you receive it. Blessings, Kath