Blog, blog, blog!

Friday, September 30, 2011

easy does it!

     Another month has passed by so very quickly! I didn't do much today. I did some scrapping and finished a Sketchy Thursday LO as I was inspired and motivated by Diana and Lisa over on the blog post for yesterday's challenge! Thanks ladies! I had fun with a few different techniques like the flags and the wavy title. I used punches and bling, buttons and chipboard!
A busy weekend it looks like with our church's Fall Festival tomorrow where I am the CD player person for the cake walk!  and Sunday is church for service and Circle of Friends class. Then of course there's football! I hope to get some scrapping done in between all that! LOL Have a great and blessed weekend!

6 comments:

Lesli said...

Great pages - very colorful, pictures!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fun! I loveeeeee the colors, the flags and that you included the flier! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Love your colorful page : )
Thos flags are cool.
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Kasia said...

Very beautiful page! Love the colors and those cute flags :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun LO!! I like how you used your memorabilia with the pics. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays! :)
Melissa

corrie said...

Super cute and fun! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!