Blog, blog, blog!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

STL crop with peeps!

Hi there! Just got back from Memories on Marshall where we had the STL crop from Club CK! It was AWESOME! I am so blessed to have met fellow peeps and made new friends! I was able to do a total of 14 LOs! It was so much fun scrapping with the girls and the food was 5-star! No kidding! Snacks were also provided and I loved  the pillows on my bed! The biggest thing I am thankful for was the fact that I did not think about having M.S. The weekend was relaxing, restful, and just plain fun! I left feeling inspired and motivated!
I see the doctor Wednesday and only have good things to tell her: I feel great! I truly believe God has answered my prayer to feel better by having me on this new medicine. I'm getting around better and have more energy. It's just good all around!
So one of the LOs I did was inspired by Diana from Sketchy Thursdays. I love the color green (really I love chartruese but...) so my LO is dedicated to this color and my thanks goes out to Diana for the motivation! I stamped, poked, punched, glued, traced and drew on this LO. I had a blast! TFL!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the wood grain circles and that title work! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

This is so cute! I love the color green. I think it is really calming. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!