Blog, blog, blog!

Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday!

      I don't know why I am excited it's Friday. I mean I don't work outside the home any more and I can pretty much do whatever I want, whenever I want! I do try and stay productive at home: dust, sweep, run and unload the dishwasher...you know, stuff like that. I look forward to the scrappy challenges every week and I read alot. So I did a LO today for Sketchy Thursdays and Frosted Designs. These are the only sites I usually do challenges from. This sketch was fun! I liked making a mess with the white paint! I couldn't find a paintbrush so I used a piece of jute/twine and ran it back and forth in the paint! The cardstock is from Archiver's, the dotted stamp is from Prima Marketing, the white paint is from Adirondack and for the stamp I used Versa Color.Everything else is misc. from my stash. Thanks to Natalia from Sketchy Thursdays for this week's inspiration and motivation! Everybody's LOs are simply awesomeness!
    No big plans for the weekend. I may try riding my bike again but we'll see. We have church Sunday and then of course there's football!

10 comments:

Patrice said...

i'd love to have a nap every day

Scrappin' Abz said...

Love the paint! And yes napping every day would be wonderful!!!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I really like the journaloing tag strips you used! Vibrant colors, too! Hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

lisa said...

Great page. Love the deep blue.
Thanks for playing with ST x

Unknown said...

Great use of letters, and fantastic layout. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Trish and Treasure said...

vERY cUTE!

Unknown said...

I love how you used the paint on your background! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Kathy said...

What a great layout!! Sorry you had to work so hard to post the photo...just wanted to pop in and tell you thanks and well done! Hugs,kathy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee the photo and the paint! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lesli said...

What a fun LO - love the painting with white - really popped!