Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

autumn leaves 2011

the weather is absolutely GORGEOUS! praise God! it's supposed to get colder the next few days but this has been an awesome week and last weekend! I have been working on this LO for a day or so because I made my own "decorator pins!" I don't have any 'cos I've never used them so making them was a bit of a challenge. But I like the way they turned out! Thank you, Melissa, from Sketchy Thursdays for the inspiration for this LO and a shout out to Erika H. from Club CK for direction on how to make your own decorator pins! Thanks much

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the different leaves you used! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kasia said...

Great page! Love these photos :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and all the colors you used on this LO--great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa