Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

awesome day!


wow! had an awesome day today! ran an errand then scrapped all day! it took me awhile to get the LO I was working on just right! I got some scrappy mail from 2peas and thought I wasn't gonna receive it 'til Friday so that was part of the awesomeness! (i made up that word, i think!) I made this LO for Frosted Designs and even though it took me a lot of time, the end result was totally worth it! I had a blast working on it! so thanks ladies for the inspiration and motivation!

6 comments:

Karin said...

Great take on the sketch! Love how the colors and the pictures looks so well together. The spoons charms are so adorable!
Thanks for joining us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs.
XOXO

Unknown said...

I love the dripping borders! I can smell the cake (not the burning!) with the colours you have used :0) The spoons hanging from the string are a delightful addition. Super take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs. Ali xx (GD for October)

Eli said...

Yummy page! That border punch is fantastic and the little spoons are adorable. Great page with the sketch.
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Unknown said...

Yum!! I have a recipe for this cake that I've never tried but now I think I have to!! I love the torn corner with the corrugated cardboard behind, and the string with the measuring spoons!! Great job with the sketch- thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs for Sketch Along Tuesdays!!!

Unknown said...

Those little spoons are so adorable!! I too love the corrugated cardboard sticking out. Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!!

Fern said...

It was totally worth it!!! Love the little bit of corrugated cardboard in the cornerand the gooey punched borders!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!