Blog, blog, blog!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun Halloween/Trick or Treat Blog Hop!

Hi all!

Welcome to my blog! This is my first ever participation in a blog hop so please bear with me! I am excited to be a part of Kathy's hop! thank you Kathy for this opportunity!

First off: if you came from Andrea's blog (http://creatingwithandrea.blogspot.com/), then you are in the right spot! If not, please start with Kathy (http://scrapinkats.blogspot.com/)!

"Welcome to our first Hop, I hope we encourage you to get crafty! The holidays are coming soon and what is better than a handmade gift!

For My Trick - I made a Treat Bag-- Yummy! fill it with all your favorites- Chocolate and sweets- I used Crafty Secrets Postcard Kit for Halloween, Tim's New ink Gathered Twigs to edge, My Bag came from Walmart 5/$1 , some ribbons from my stash!
Just a little project but you could make some great Holiday wrappings for little gifts! SO easy for School/church projects, even small children could help!" Sounds fun, doesn't it?! That's from Kathy's blog!
For my treat: please leave a comment and be the 27th person to follow me and I've got a $15 gift card to Starbucks for you! When you are scrapping, who doesn't like a coffee or tea drink to keep you warm and cozy when being creative?! or a cold beverage to keep you awake?! I just need an email from the lucky follower! (I'll need some info to send it to you!)
Thanks for bearing with me on this my first blog hop! Your next stop is

13 comments:

BlueCrayons said...

so fun. loving this LO. thanks for sharing it . and congrats on walking

Mary Lou said...

Nice!! what's NOT to like about chocolate, Starbucks, etc. Thanks!!!

Laurie Ann Creager said...

Love!!!!! The SB page!!

Staci Snellings said...

I love to decorate gift bags! Thanks for sharing your LO! Happy to be a new blog follower!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love it.

VanEvera Family Blog said...

Congrats on your first blog hop!

Linh C. said...

I love blog hops...there are so many interesting people out there! :)

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Cute layout! I love the green!

Anonymous said...

Really like your scrapbook page! It is very cute.

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Cute layout!

CAstangs said...

I like the ghost on your LO... and nice job with the "non-traditional" colors (more green than orange). ANd I agree, scrapping is more fun with some Starbucks around. Mochas are my all time favorites

bfran55 said...

Love the LO Kelly! We haven't made it over to Six Flags for the Fright Fest for a couple of years. Lots of fun when we did go.

Heather Doolittle said...

I love all the different size of squares on this layout! :) I'm so happy you're doing better, Kelly! I would love to try one of those pumpkin drinks from Starbuck's... haven't yet though!
-Heather (limegreen.flower@juno.com)