Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

brrrrr! it's cold!

     Hi there! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am a scrappin' fool today! This LO was slow in the making because of the flower. I love what the DT did at Sketchy Thursdays and I was especially drawn to Kyoko's LO and Jenny's! The flower was actually much bigger when I bought it at the store but I cut it up and made it smaller for the page. This was a fun challenge! The flower is also extremely glittery (SP?) and I really like the effect of it on the LO! The challenge was to use glitter over at Frosted Designs. I was also able to use this LO for the color challenge at Club CK using cream, purple and blue. So now I'm off to finish another LO I just started about my parents. I'll be back when I get it done!
     So I feel all scrapped out! I have two more LOs to do for this week but I'm going to wait until tomorrow and just veg out for a bit! In fact, I just received the new Creating Keepsakes magazine and I think I will give it a look! Here's the LO I've been working on the last hour or so:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty layouts! The Christmas pics are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge this week over at Frosted Designs.

Amanda Johnson said...

Beautiful winter layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love scrapbooking! The glittery poinsettias on your first one are super festive! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts. Great christmas photos

Wishing you a safe and merry Christmas from all of us at Frosted Designs

Amanda