Blog, blog, blog!

Monday, December 26, 2011

nearing the end!

     As we draw near to the end of 2011, I am going through the pictures I took over this year and planning to do a "Year In Review" LO. The last 6 months have been awesome for me and scrapping and the challenge at ScrapFit is to choose a favorite LO. It was fun looking back at the LOs I've created and I chose this one as a favorite:

     As I look back at this year I'm reminded of how blessed I am with family and friends! I know lots of people make "resolutions" for the new year and I've done that before so I was thinking of how I can make a difference this coming new year. I'm very excited about keeping one resolution from this year (2011) and that was to read the Bible from cover to cover! I followed my Daily Bread devotional for direction on reading the Bible through. It was great! I have the NIV and the Message side-by-side Bible and so I read it through in the NIV so now I want to read it through coming by way of the Message! I am so excited!
     Another "resolution" I want to try out is to use my computer and scrap digitally at least once a month. I have done it before and was pleased with what I created but I love hands-on pages a bit more! Well, off to scrap! Happy New Year to all! Blessings!

    

2 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

This is terrific! I love how you tore the papers...I love the look of that! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a wonderful guy page!! Love the fall colors and how you used the leaves!! Thanks for joining in for our Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/