Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

wet day!

     Had my 6th infusion of M.S. medicine at the hospital yesterday...also had blood drawn for testing! Praise! Everything tested within normal limits! Now I'm just tired and worn out BUT I did get 2 LOs done today and had fun with it too! My birthday was at the beginning of the month and I got a Kindle Fire which is totally awesome! I did a LO with it for ScrapFit WW#20 - distressing and using at least one chipboard element. The flames were fun to make and I used some of the box the Kindle Fire came in that I tore up.

     I finished another LO with a picture my mom took in 1983 of a beautiful cardinal in the snow on my grandma's bird feeder! All that white and a brilliant red cardinal made for a memorable page!
today was a good day!


2 comments:

antenucci said...

Hi this is Wendy from Scrapping EVeryday Miracles - I wanted to let you know that you won the fringe giveaway! Here is the post announcing the winners http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2011/12/lots-and-lots-of-winners-today.html

Congrats! Make sure you stop by and let us know your info so we can get your prize to you.

Missy Whidden said...

These are awesome!! Love those killer flames, and the bird on the second one is so cool!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!